The Work of All Ages:
The Ongoing Plot to Rule the World from Biblical Times to the Present
By Peter Christian (barnesreview.org)
The Work of All Ages is a brief history of the Jewish people, from the days of Abraham to the present.
The Jews are a very intelligent group, hard working and well organized, but are often resented, despised and persecuted.
From ancient times, they have had a vision of Jewish world supremacy, based on the belief that they are God’s “chosen people.”
Today they look forward to the coming of the Jewish messiah, who will lead them to rule the world from Jerusalem.
The state of Israel—in Jewish eyes the reincarnation of the legendary kingdoms of Solomon and David—however, has no problem with targeting the great Christian and Muslim centers of the world with nuclear weapons if it is threatened with destruction before this comes about, i.e., “the Samson Option.”
In 33 chapters, this book reviews some of the things the Jews have done over the centuries—often in great secrecy—to advance this agenda.
Included are the following:
- the conquest of Canaan;
- unity in dispersion;
- development of the Talmud and Kabbalah;
- conversion of the Khazars to Judaism;
- support of the Protestant reformation;
- development of Freemasonry;
- institution of central banking systems;
- the Rothschild Protocols;
- the creation of Order of the Illuminati;
- the creation of the Sabbatean sect—worship of Lucifer;
- the development of Communism and Zionism;
- the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion;
- the Bolshevik overthrow of the Christian czar in Russia;
- the creation of the Frankfurt School in Germany and the foisting of Cultural Marxism on the peoples of the Western world;
- control of the media;
- formation of the state of Israel;
- the infiltration and undermining of the Vatican;
- the globalization movement;
- the institution of the so-called “New World Order”.
this review is suggested by