Investigative reports: Author of ‘Extreme Prejudice’ Susan Lindauer on the CIA & UK TV lies about Libya and Lockerbie – Interview with Susan Lindauer, former CIA officer and author of ‘Extreme Prejudice’.
The Lockerbie crash was not instigated by Libyans but by rogue CIA officers, to kill off DIA & CIA officers on plane returning to Washington who that knew that rogue officers had ‘gone rogue’ and were taking large amounts of money from drugs for their own purposes.
- Black Budget money;
- Islamic terrorists and hostages;
- CIA dealing drugs to pay for Black Ops;
- shadow government;
- Oliver North;
- Iran Contra;
- Ahmed Jibril, Abu Nidal and Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (General Command);
- how Libya used to be;
- film ‘Kill the Messenger’;
- book ‘Dark Alliance’ by Gary Webb.
As a U.S. Intelligence Asset, Susan Lindauer covered anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up…
View original post 222 more words